- Young adults Monday
- Tuesday evening
- Wednesday night women's young adults
- Thursday morning women’s life group
- Friday afternoon 'Veta' for youth
- Friday afternoon cafe faith & friendship group
- Sunday morning
- Women's evening
- Women's afternoon
NOTE: Please contact the office on (03) 9762 1277 or (03) 9762 1145 for more details about the groups.
- Kids Quest -
- Jellybeans - Kinder to Grade two boys and girls. Friday 5:00-6:30 pm. Cost: $3.00 per week. (may vary depending on activities too)
- Superstars - Grade three to grade six girls. Friday 5:00 - 6:30 pm. Cost: $3.00 per week. (may vary depending on activities too)
- Lego Club - Kinder to Grade six. Friday 5:00 - 6:30 pm. Cost: $3.00 per week. (may vary depending on activities too)
- The Hub Play Cafe- opens each Wednesday and Friday between 9:30 am -1:30pm and offers a variety of treats to eat and drink with a play area for young children (Story Time runs each Wednesday)
- Playgroup - Tuesday mornings between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm (school terms only). Cost: Gold coin donation plus a piece of fruit (to be shared)
- EMERGE Youth - each Friday evening (school terms only) for students in years 7- 12. Time, venue and activities vary each week and occasionally includes overnight activities such as camps and State Youth Games. Cost: Varies. Visit the Website
- Craft Group - A patchwork group that meets the 3rd and 5th Friday of each month between 9:30am—3:00pm. Cost: TBC.
- Lots of Love, Laughter and Sharing (LOLLS)— women of all ages get together the 1st Wednesday of each month with the specific time, venue and activity varies each month.
- A1's - A group for people who are living alone. This group meets on the 1st Sunday of each month for a midday meal at a cafe, home or restaurant.
- Mature Mob - social outing for retired and over 55’s, held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. The day trip leaves from and returns to the church with transport to and from the destination included in the cost (Lunch may be at an additional cost). Cost: Varies.